Monday, February 8, 2010

Why start this Blog

A lot of people have been asking me to start a restaurant review blog since Ive always been my family and friends' go-to-person when it comes to where to eat. Just give me the occassion, the budget, and location constraints and I can give you at least 3 good restaurants to try out.

Right now, Im starting this site since Im in a "career crisis", when Im not so excited with what I am currently doing but have to stay on with my job because it pays the bills (the rent and the luhos), unless something better comes along (hello to all head hunters- I have skills! haha.). So to keep me excited about facing my computer day in and out- Im using this blog as an outlet to remind me of the things I get to enjoy because of my paycheck... and also to help people looking for a new place to eat, planning a future vacation, and searching for a new activity to do

Let me know what you think of post so I can improve on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment